McElhanney offers rich growth and development opportunities for young professionals by providing an encouraging environment for our student hires to help them apply their skills and build relationships.
Our student work terms and co-ops offer students direct, hands-on experience in their field of study. During their work term, students can expect to have access to industry leading technology and professionals, receive comprehensive safety training, and learn the skills they need to excel as a young professional.
In addition to a financial bonus to help you with your studies, McElhanney also provides scholarship winners with the opportunity to interview for a work term/co-op with our team. Not only is this a fantastic opportunity for you to gain practical experience to take with you back to your classes, your experience with us could lead to a full-time job when you’re finished school!
We will be accepting scholarship applications from July through the end of September. Check back in early July to apply.
See our list of scholarships below.
- Geomatics Engineering Students’ Society, University of Calgary
- Concrete Toboggan Sponsorship, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Geomatics Expo, University of Calgary
- Geomatics Industry Night, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- University of Calgary: Engineering Internship Merit Award
- University of New Brunswick: Undergraduate Technical Conference, Student Paper Competition
- Nova Scotia Community College: Centre for Geographic Sciences Student Award
- Western Engineering Competition
|British Columbia Institute of Technology||Civil Engineering or Civil Technology||2,3||$2,000|
|Geomatics Engineering or Geomatics Technology||2,3||$2,000|
|University of British Columbia, Vancouver||Civil Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|University of British Columbia, Okanagan||Civil Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|University of Alberta||Civil Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|Camosun College||Civil Technology||2,3||$2,000|
|University of Calgary 1||Civil Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|University of New Brunswick||Geomatics Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|University of Victoria||Civil Engineering||2,3||$2,000|
|Northern Alberta Institute of Technology 2||Landscape Architect Technologist||1,2||$1,000|