Kamloops lies at the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers and four major highways: the Coquihalla (Hwy 5), TransCanada (Hwy 1), Yellowhead (Hwy 5), and Hwy 97. With 82 parks, 200 lakes within an hour, nearby ski hills and 13 golf courses, the residents of Kamloops enjoy endless outdoor activities. Known as the “Tournament Capital of Canada”, Kamloops has many sports, culture and events throughout the year. The city is also home to a growing technology sector.
Chances are that if you have been to Kamloops you have seen the accomplishments of our multi-disciplinary team. Some of our projects include the TransCanada highway east of the city, the art panels in the Sicamous roundabout, the recent addition to Royal Inland Hospital, and the Sun Rivers community.
Our team specializes in:
- Design and construction management for major highway and municipal transportation projects, including over 100 km of highway and 3 roundabouts built in the last 5 years
- Infrastructure improvements such as water, wastewater, and stormwater systems
- Land development involving over 750 units in the Kamloops region alone since 2012
- First Nations planning and engineering
- Landscape architecture, including parks, trails, public art, wayfinding, and development permit packages
- Environmental services such as ecological restoration, bioengineering, environmental impact assessments/environmental management plans, and contaminated sites
- Asset management
- Public engagement
- Project management (certified Project Management Professional in house)
- All facets of ground surveying including topographic, legal, engineering, construction, terrestrial scanning