From mountain wilderness to spectacular beaches, Nanaimo, “Canada’s Sunporch”, offers natural beauty at every turn. As the second largest city on Vancouver Island, Nanaimo is a thriving mix of restaurants, music venues, shops, galleries, and unique cultural elements—including the world-famous Bathtub Races!
If you have driven down the highway, caught the ferry, or hiked around the west coast, you have seen our handiwork. We’ve completed several projects in the area. Our Island Highway Improvement Project was a finalist for the 2012 Consulting Engineers of British Columbia Award of Engineering Excellence. Other projects include:
- Nanaimo Airport (YCD) – Airport Ground & Runway Improvements
- BC Ferries, Departure Bay Ferry Terminal Upgrades
- City of Nanaimo, Cliff Street Utility Upgrades
- City of Nanaimo, Oliver Woods Community Centre Services
- Village of Cumberland, Dunsmuir Avenue Utility Upgrades
- District of Tofino, Campbell Street Road Design – Fourth Street to Second