Campbell River, known as the ‘Salmon Capital of the World’, is located on the east coast of Vancouver Island and offers sensational outdoor recreation opportunities including kayaking, hiking, skiing, whale-watching, fishing, and golfing. Campbell River locals enjoy year-round mild climates, spectacular views, and a thriving arts community.
For opportunities in our Campbell River branch, visit our customized Vancouver Island careers page.
Our Campbell River branch supports an experienced team of approximately 20 employees. With a long history in the area, we are proud of our strong connections to landowners, local government, and contractors.
Our local team works closely with our branches across Western Canada to offer a wide range of services including:
- Land development: legal survey and civil designs, including remote sites with special servicing needs
- Municipal engineering: sanitary and storm sewers, water, roads, pumping stations, and small treatment systems for sanitary and water systems
- Water resources engineering: floodplain management; river engineering and stormwater management expertise
- Community Planning: official community plan policy development, zoning bylaw reviews, local government bylaw drafting, stakeholder engagement, urban & sustainable design, and climate change & adaptation
- Development Planning: master plans, land use & development approvals, subdivision design & approvals, landscape design, Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) review, and site planning