Duncan is the unofficial capital of the Cowichan Valley, a crescent of rich farmland, lush vineyards, heritage river systems, and scenic back roads in the south eastern corner of Vancouver Island. Dubbed the ‘City of Totems’, Duncan has more than 80 First Nations carvings located throughout the town and is home to the Quw’utsun’ Cultural Centre. Duncan is also known for great shopping and dining, the Saturday Farmers Market, BC Forestry Discovery Centre, and its historic old-town quarter.
Our local team offers a range of civil engineering and land surveying services to all levels of government, land owners and developers, First Nations, utility companies, and industrial clients.
Our surveying services include all aspects of legal surveys including subdivisions and strata developments, topographic surveys, building and construction services, and boundary retracements.
We are proud to provide these services and more in Duncan and the surrounding area.
Some of our recent noteworthy projects include:
- Island Savings Centre parking upgrades on James Street in Duncan
- Peerless Road recycling facility south of Ladysmith
- Numerous utilities improvements
- Siting of the new Cowichan Valley Regional District Hospital
- Surveying for:
- The recent addition to Stoney Hill Regional Park
- The transfer of the Somenos Lake lakebed to Ducks Unlimited
- The Kinsol Trestle reconstruction project
- Numerous subdivisions on private and First Nations lands
Contact us to discuss how we can help you on your next project.