2021-2022 | Surrey, BC and Langley, BC
Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) hired McElhanney to revise the Surrey Langley SkyTrain (SLS) business case, taking into account the complete extension to Langley Centre. McElhanney had previously collaborated with TransLink on the original business case, which focused on the initial extension to Fleetwood. In accordance with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure’s guidelines, McElhanney contributed crucial information and recommendations to the updated business case.
- Ridership and transportation benefits forecasting
- Supported the development of the multiple account evaluation framework.
- Ridership and business case risk analysis
- Development of key metrics in support of the project communication strategy
- Strategic transportation planning
- Transportation business casing
- Risk analysis